If any of the conditions below apply to an article, please consider dividing it into multiple articles.
- The article contains too much content, making it hard for readers to understand
- There are too many headings, throwing off the balance of the article
- The article title contains multiple meanings, and too much separate information has been merged into a single article
Example of how to divide an article (turning a portion of Article A into Article B)
- Use the comments section to ask for opinions on dividing the articles
* Please gain consensus with the other editors on encyclopedia policy before dividing articles.
- Copy the relevant content from Article A and paste it into Article B
* The title of an article cannot be edited once the article has been posted, so consider the title carefully before posting.
* If Article B needs to be a sub-article under Article A, specify the title of Article A in the title of the new article.
- Delete the re-posted content from Article A, and replace it with a link to Article B.
* Make sure to avoid posting the same content in multiple articles.
Title your article according to the guidelines in "How to title an article".