If any of the conditions below apply to an article, please consider merging it with another article or articles.
- There are multiple articles with different names, abbreviations, etc. that describe the same topic
- The content is too narrowly divided amongst separate articles, leaving very little content in each
Example of how to merge articles (merging Article B into Article A)
- Use the comments section to ask for opinions on merging the articles
* Please gain consensus with the other editors regarding encyclopedia policy before merging articles.
- Copy the content of Article B into Article A, and adjust as needed
- Delete the content in Article B, and replace it with a link to Article A
- Change the overview for Article B into an explanation that the relevant content is explained in a different article.
* In where articles have clearly been created by mistake and contain typographical errors, please contact us using the "Report a problem" feature on the article page.
An exception will be made for "typos" in cases where the mistake refers to a well-known error or content that requires explanation.